Ok, I guess I'm a camera freak. I take it with me everywhere. Today was no exception. Isabella had her 9 month doctor's visit today and she was very happy to be there (for a change!). No shots this time thank goodness. Goodlettsville Pediatrics is great. She has Dr. Johnson and I really like her a lot. While we were waiting in the room Isabella went crazy! She tore all the paper up on the table, chewed the tongue depressors, pulled the ear thingy off the wall, and talked, talked, talked the whole time. She finally started crawling last night too and she was attempting to crawl on the table. Oh, joys of a crawler. She looks so cute. She kind of drags one leg up and around while the other one is in the right position to crawl. It's funny to watch her. She also finally said 'dada' the other night. Peter was really happy. He keeps trying to get her to say it over and over again. She's said it about a million times today. Anyway, she weighs 17 pounds and 9 ounces. Here are a few pics from our adventure to the doctor.
Here is Isabella's 9 month picture for her scrapbook. I have got to get on that again. I was off to a great start and then back to work, and I haven't started back on it since. Anyway, this was taken before church on Sunday. I could not get her to smile for anything! I think she was a little constipated. It never fails, on the way to church she poops. I mean EVERY time! I know as soon as I get her out of the car I head straight to the nursery to change her diaper. I don't even have to look or sniff her. I just know, church, poop. It goes hand in hand with her lately. I can't believe she's 9 months already. My baby is growing up so fast!
1 comment:
what a photogenic baby! she's a photographer's dream-- so much personality on that little face!
Post a Comment