Sunday, May 11, 2008

My 1st Mother's Day

I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day. Isabella got me a beautiful ruby necklace since that's her birthstone. Peter got me a director's chair for my classroom that I love. I've been wanting one forever. Mom got me a circle ruby necklace with a diamond circle in the middle of it. It was really pretty too. I didn't take pictures today, which I can't believe, but I didn't. So I had Peter take one of me and Isabella tonight. I looked terrible and Isabella was really cranky and tired, so I decicded not to post one. Don't think you'd want to see it. 0 u/0m/ i. u Isabella decided to jump on here and type a little something. Not quite sure what that means, but it kind of looks like "mom".? Anyway, I can't believe how many wrinkles I have now! I'm seeing them in all my pictures. I guess it's about that time, but it snuck up on me really fast. That's another reason why I'm not posting that picture from tonight. :) I can't believe it's Mother's Day. I absolutely LOVE being a mommy. I always knew I would, but now that I am I can say it and really mean it. She's just grown into this precious personality. You'll notice in some of these pictures just how silly she can be. She claps all the time, hugs all the time, still squeals, and loves to play with balls. Maybe she'll take after me and play volleyball and softball.

I am so thankful for my mom. She's such a sweet woman and so very thoughtful. I really love her and appreciate her for so many things. I can't imagine how hard it was to have two little twin girls at such a young age to raise practically on her own. I don't know how she had any brains. I feel like I don't have any a lot of the time and I only have 1. She's been keeping Isabella 3-4 days a week since she was 5 months old. She's so good with her. Isabella hugged her forever the other day because she hadn't seen her in a few days. Mom can get her laughing and squealing like nobody else can. It's so cute. Thank you Mom for all you do for me and Isabella. I love you so much! Happy Mother's Day! This first picture she's eating grass. I can't keep it out of her mouth!




1 comment:

Gigi 2008 said...

Hi. I can't believe Isabella & I both got you a Ruby necklace for your first Mother's Day. Maybe you can keep the one I got you for her until she's older. Thank you for your blog notes. I love keeping Isabella and my summer will be lonely without her. She is so very precious and you are an awesome Mommy. She loves you so much. I'm so sorry about the Mother's Day pictures. I felt so bad we didn't take any. You looked so beautiful today! Love you. Mom