Isabella and I have been so busy lately. I try to get her out of the house as much as possible when it's pretty outside. This is her first spring/summer to be outside and she loves it! She loves to eat grass, swing at Krista's house, play with Tessa at Gigi's house, and go shopping (or strolling :) She went swimming for the first time at Vanderbilt Marriott this week. Her cousins were in town so they went for a swim at the hotel. She loved the water! She had her serious face on for a long time trying to figure out what the pool was then she started playing with Mattie and Mary making silly noises and laughing. It was so cute! She'll have a ball with swim lessons this summer.
These pictures are from dinner at Maggiano's of Italy downtown. It was so good! I couldn't believe how much food they give you. I ordered 1/2 order and I got so much food a whole family could eat on it for a week! My co-workers were happy, I took the leftovers to work for them. Isabella was so tired she was delirious, but she was so good at dinner! I couldn't believe how good she was.
These pictures are from the other night right before her bedtime. When she gets her second wind at night watch out! She gets so playful. This first picture looks like she might be crying, but she's actually laughing really really hard. She is so much fun.
stuffed bear that snores......
1 comment:
Heather,
Such a sweet post! I love seeing how much she has grown up!
Hope you guys have a great rest of the weekend. Sorry we won't see Peter at the zoo tomorrow, but glad he gets to spend the day with you guys!
Love,
alison
Post a Comment