Look familiar Anna? As soon as I turned around and saw this scene I immediately remembered Sadie with the Doritos. :) Ithought I'd give her the box of cheerios to take a few o's in and out of the box, but she had another idea. Poured them all over the floor. It's a little crazy making dinner these days. If she's not on my hip she's right under my feet. I've found I can do just about anything one handed. Do the laundry, vacuum, take dishes out of dishwasher, make the bed, and the list could go on and on. Maybe I just need to do that all the time, or risk a cheerio mess like this one...................
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Crack me up, Heather! That is too funny. All you can do is laugh. And, I'm feelin' your pain on the whole "one-handed" thing. Sadie is at my feet pretty much non-stop. And, I'm about to add another to the mix, so it looks like I won't have any free hands for a while! ha h
Heather,
She looks so cute! It is amazing how messy kids make things.
Look at your new pic of her.. BEAUTIFUL. I have said it one million time... SHE MAKES THE BEST FACES... I LOVE IT.
What a beautiful little angel we have. I love the new blogpage look. Have an awesome day Heather. I love you all. Mom
Post a Comment