Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Somebody's turning 1!

Isabella will be 1 on Friday! I cannot believe it. It feels like I've blinked and she went from being 1 hour old to 1 year old! Here's a newborn picture and a picture I took recently. No wander babies need so much sleep. They more than double in size in such a short time.


She's my sweet angel. I love her so much. The theme for her birthday party is caterpillars and butterflies. Here's a picture of her first look at her birthday shirt a sweet friend of mine made for her. Alison Harris of "Maggie Moo's Designs" made this for her. I worked with her last year at MCE. She designs custom made clothing and baby items for children. Love her work! You'll have to check out her blog.

I think she likes it. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anna Phillips said...

Heather - I totally know what you mean! Sadie is 16 months old today and I still can't believe how fast it's flown by. But, it helps to know that I'm about to get to do it all over again! ha ha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I can't believe Isabella is one today! Please give her a big kiss for me and tell her Happy Birthday! Sophie is right behind her. Her birthday is next Sunday, the 20th! Boy does time fly!!!