Amanda had Harrison today at 12:11pm. He weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce, 19 1/2 inches long and has light brown hair. He looks just about exactly as Tessa did when she was born. His upper lip is a little bigger and he has a slight difference in the nose than Tessa. He is so adorable! I am so excited to be an aunt again. Amanda did awesome! She had a spinal instead of an epidural this time and she liked it much better. Shorter recovery was the biggest plus. After the medicine wore off she became nauseated though, but other than that she looked fantastic and felt great. Thanks for the prayers for this safe delivery. I'll post pictures soon.
P.S. Allison, I'll try to get to that tag challenge as soon as I can. :) I'm sorry you've not been feeling well. All kinds of crazy stuff going around right now. Let's take a zoo trip soon.
P.S. Allison, I'll try to get to that tag challenge as soon as I can. :) I'm sorry you've not been feeling well. All kinds of crazy stuff going around right now. Let's take a zoo trip soon.
1 comment:
Heather!
I miss you girl! Hope your school year is going well! Congrats on being an aunt again and I have been checking Amanda's blog to see any updates. I am glad that Harrison got here safely and Amanda is doing well.
Josh and I were talking tonight about needing to hit up the zoo...now that the weather is nice and cool, it would be a great time to go.
Take care and hello to Isabella from Maggie!! :)
alison
Post a Comment