I really don't like the word "Ghouls", but it was definitely fitting for the decorations at the zoo. I really wished they could make it more little kid friendlier. Some of those Halloween decorations were just not meant for little bitty ones that are big enough to be scared by it. Like Tessa, poor thing. She did really good while we were there, but I'm sure some of those costumes and decorations probably scared her a little. If I were 2 it would scare me! Anyway, Isabella was a little too oblivious to really understand the scarey stuff. She had fun just looking at all the flashing lights and playing the games. We went into the tent where they had mini bowling and she kept interrupting other kids bowls. It was halarious. She loves balls! So as soon as she saw it she took off. In fact she yelled "balls!" and went straight for them. Christmas gift idea from Santa? Oh yes. Anyway, I took a before and after picture of my niece Alyssa (in the middle), Tessa (on the right) and Isabella ( on the left). They were all smiles when Mom and I loaded them up. Needless to say by the time we got there (about 35 minutes later) this was the outcome. Quite funny huh? Definetly too long in the car. That was quite an adventure for mom and me. We will not forget that one!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for taking Tessa to the zoo with mom! She had so much fun and loves being with Isabella! You are the best Aunt ever! Love you!
Post a Comment