Friday, November 28, 2008

We need prayers....

Now we're all sick vomiting and diarrhea. Please say prayers for us that this passes very quickly. Too tired to write anymore. Just wanted to ask for prayers. Thanks so much.

3 comments:

Gigi 2008 said...

We said our prayers and Isabella and I said a prayer for her Mommy & Daddy before she went to sleep at 2:00 a.m. Love you both. Mom

Kristen said...

I am so sorry about your awful Thanksgiving break. I hope you are all feeling better this morning.

Kristen

Anna Phillips said...

Bless your heart, Heather. This past March, right at Sadie's 1st birthday, we ALL 3 had the same virus and were ALL 3 in the ER within 3 days of one another. It's miserable, but as a mommy, you just do what ya gotta do! And, I know you are the best mom, so Isabella is a lucky girl to have you to take care of her. I hope you all feel better! You have a birthday coming up!!!