Amanda dropped Tessa off at my house so she didn't have to take her to the doctor for Harrison's check up. The girls played and Tessa read Isabella a book. They are just like sisters to each other. So precious.
Here's Peter at work at the zoo. He got to play with the baby tigers one day. He loved it! When he got home he showed me the little scratches all over his arms from them playing with him. They are so cute. I can't wait for nice zoo weather to go and visit him there. He said there are a lot of animals that they don't even showcase that he gets to see. Not fair!
1 comment:
I just finished posting about Miley getting into toilet paper and I was thinking about Isabell getting into it last year. I guess the trash bags will be next.
Post a Comment