Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aw.......she does love me!

Ok, so some of you may know how Isabella has been with me lately, but if you don't, this picture is a rare moment right now. For the past several weeks my little Isabella has wanted NOTHING to do with me! She just wants her daddy. :( It hurt my feelings so bad at first, but then I thought, ok she really needs to bond with her daddy so I'm ok with it. Well, it's been like 3 weeks and I'm so desperately wanting her to love me again like she used to! Of course she loves me, but I mean I want her to want to be around me and play with me. She's not wanted me to hold her, put her to bed, give her a bath, feed her dinner, play with her, much less look at her! I know it's just a phase, but I hope it passes quickly. So tonight she was pretty happy considering she's still not feeling well and she even let me hold her after her bath! I couldn't believe it! I kept saying to Peter, "look, she's letting me hold her!" She fell asleep in my lap. Oh, the Lord must have known I needed that tonight. So, Peter hopped up and grabbed the camera. I guess she really does love me after all! :) I'm definitely cherishing this moment for as long as I can. I'm not sure how long it will last this week. :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww, i'm so happy that she snuggled :) It is just a phase! Actually this afternoon I went in to pick up Kaylor from her nap and she refused to get out of the bed until Kerry came in to get her. Then she WOULD NOT come to me at all once Kerry had her. She is definitely a daddy's girl right now too!! And as much as we do (and did) for them :) Ha! Talk to you soon.

Gigi 2008 said...

I know that feeling when they don't want you, but all thru her life you will find that she wants somebody other than you from time to time, her friends, her pets, her Gigi (haha) but love is always there. You will see who she comes to when she needs someone to love her and it'll be you!! Love you girl.
Mom