Monday, April 6, 2009

Thinking ahead....

Hey family & friends,
I wanted to start thinking ahead for a place to have Isabella's 2nd birthday party this July. Sometimes places have to book several months in advance so I'm trying to do some research. I've thought of a couple of ideas, but wanted to get some input from friends that have tried and tested other places with their own kiddos. Does anyone know of any fun places to have birthday parties? July is so hot so I was thinking about something indoors. Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hmmmmm. Well recently there was a 2 year old's birthday party that I know that had his at Monkey Joes. Now, he was a boy and that might be for just boys, but they loved it!! And I have heard from others that it is a great place to have a birthday party there. There is also your moms that has the resort pool :) j/k. Good Luck!! That is crazy that Isabella will be turning two!!!

Anna Phillips said...

Hey girl! We did Sadie's at 1st Baptist in the Family Ministry Center play area. It was incredible. The "helpers" did absolutely everything for us, so we go to sit back and enjoy it all. It was amazing!!! You do have to be a member of the FMC though. Not a member of the church. Just an idea!

Heather said...

Thanks girls! I may check into the FMC.