Saturday, May 16, 2009

She'll be 2 too soon!!!

I cannot believe how quickly Isabella's 2nd birthday is coming! Time has gone by so fast. She's now talking all the time, able to tell me what she wants, and doesn't want. She is copying us a lot more now. Just getting so big! So I started thinking about what I would want to do for her birthday this July. For a while now I was thinking of having Isabella a "zoo" themed birthday party. I was so excited about it because I knew Peter could get me some really neat decorations from the zoo. She loves her tiger and giraffe animals that she sleeps with so I was really excited to have this as her birthday party. But the past few weeks she's been so into the Backyardigans that I decided to change my mind. I had bought her a Tasha doll a while back and she loves it! She takes it everywhere, to church, the grocery, to bed with her, anywhere she can. She watches the DVDs at home and at mom's so I thought I'd take her to party city and see what they had. We went into the Backyardigan section and she went nuts yelling "Shasha" which is meant to be Tasha. They had the other dolls and I needed my camera so bad! She smiles like I've never seen before! Oh my goodness, you'd have thought I'd given her a million dollars. So, that did it. We are officially going to have a Backyardigan 2nd birthday party in July. Yes, I'm a little early getting this stuff together but we're going on vacation for 2 weeks and I want it all done by the time we get back. Here are a couple of pictures from the party city trip.

She was a little tired in the pictures so she wouldn't give me any smiles, but she would not let me leave the store without all the "yardigan" dolls. They didn't have Austin though. I'll have to find him somewhere else I'm sure.




No comments: