Isabella a few weeks shy of being 2 years old.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
New Hair Do
So, I've heard from all my family members that Isabella's hair is just like mine was when I was her age. I had my step-sister cut her hair this week and the only cut that would work with her fine, thin hair was bangs and blunt. So, here's the comparison. I think her new do looks so cute on her, but of course I would. Anything would look cute on that sweet face! She's definitely got her daddy's eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh she looks so cute Heather! I think she looks a lot like you, but she does have Peter's eyes. She is growing so fast!
She looks so adorable!
WOW, you do look a lot alike! So sweet! Love the blunt haircut... that is what I'd love to do with Zoe's this fall.
She's a cutiepie!
Post a Comment