I have not posted a blog in forever! So, it's time to update this thing for sure. I'm currently 24 weeks preggo today. I'm a little nervous about going to the doctor on Monday. I just know they're going to tell me I've gained a whopping 30 pounds! No, not really, but I sure feel like it. Finding clothes to fit me right now is not much fun but I sure am glad it's the winter season so I can wear black everyday. :) I'm finally feeling baby Pierce kick after waiting a long time. I felt Isabella for the first time when I was 16 weeks and with him it was more like 21 or 22. We decided on his name to be Pierce Hayden Thompson. Pierce has a very similar meaning as Peter. Peter means rock and Pierce means stone. Hayden means child of the heather-filled valley. We thought it was perfect to have our names added into his in someway. And being a teacher and trying to think of a name is hard as well. I wanted it to be something I hadn't heard of very much, but yet not to "out there". Everyone seems to think of Pierce Brosnan when I tell them the name. Hey, that works for me. :) I have to have a 3rd ultrasound next month because they couldn't get a good look at his face and spine. The doctor said that's very common and nothing to worry about so that made me feel better.
Peter and I are still in the search for a church home. We're visiting Cornerstone right now and we're seeing how that goes. It's really the only place where Peter and I can go to church together since they have a Saturday night service. Peter works every Sunday right now so that was a huge factor in trying to find somewhere for us to go as a family. And they have awesome worship and the word is always good.
Tonight Isabella and I are meeting up with the girls in the family and headed to see the Rockettes! It's been a few years since we last went so I'm so excited to go back. I think Isabella will LOVE it.
Ok, so I saw Twilight for the first time the other night with Peter and I really liked it. However the acting was not so great. I think I could have done a better job playing Bella. Sorry Bella lovers, but seriously, did she not have a personality? After the New Moon craze dies down I'll have to check that one out too. Peter and I went to see The Blind Side last night and it was awesome! I highly recommend it to anybody. Sandra Bullock was fantastic and it was neat to hear them talk about Tennessee so much.
Well, off to get ready for the Rockettes. I'll have to post pics of tonight on here soon.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment