Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Peter started his new job this week at the Nashville Zoo. He's their Sales and Catering Manager. He really enjoys this new adventure. He told me the other day how cool it was to go to work and have the zebras welcome you. I thought that was really neat. Of all people who's allergic to animal hair, I never saw him working alongside animals everyday! I thank God that He put Peter in this job. I think it really suits his personality and it's something he will really enjoy for a long time. So, if you're ever out that way, you may see him there.
Here's Isabella teaching daddy how to type on the keyboard. They weren't really ready for this photo, but I thought it was cute anyway.

Every month on the 11th I try to take a picture. I've done it since she was born. This is her 7 month picture I took on the couch this week. I can't believe how big she is getting! She's started making this silly face recently so I had to post this one. Not quite sure what it means yet. :)

No comments: