Monday, February 18, 2008

A Woman of Wisdom

If you haven't clicked on the link Boothe Farley~Keeping Awake here on my blog, please check her blog website out. She has so many words of wisdom that she posts on a regular basis. I don't know her, but her writings inspire me to be a better Christian. The latest blog is about Oprah supporting "A Course in Miracles" taught by Marianne Williamson. She is on target about this course leading women down a dangerous path to finding personal fulfillment in ways other than Jesus or the Bible. We as women have to be alert to false teachings even more so today than in the past. It makes me sad that Oprah would consider this something to be important for women's spiritual lives. As such a powerful voice in this world, I would have hoped she would lead a life worthy of Jesus and not be deceived into something that just sounds good or makes you feel better about yourself. I guess all we can do is pray for her and Marianne . That their eyes would be opened to the Truth.

No comments: