I'm kind of nervous and excited to take Isabella to swim lessons soon. I've already been on youtube watching other babies learn to swim. It's a little scarey to watch them, but they do so great. Casey Dycus (Gunnels) mom Stephanie is teaching them at her house the week of June 23rd. I got a "Mommy/Baby" class together for that week. I'm going to practice some water activities at mom's the next couple of weeks to get her ready for them. She seems to really love the water right now, but she doesn't like being in floats. She stayed in this hippo one for a little bit. But she wines when I start to put her in one. I usually let her walk around in mom's baby pool holding her hands. She seems to love that the best. Here are a few pictures from today at the pool. We usually only make it about an hour in a half to two hours before the heat gets to her. She's been asleep for almost two hours now from all the fun in the sun. (Which is how I'm getting to post this blog :)
Here are some pictures from the zoo. Amanda and Tessa went with us last week. It was so hot! The girls had a great time. Peter was working that day as usual. He is so good. He got us dippin' dots, lunch, and whatever we asked of him. He was there for us. It was Tessa's first time to visit the zoo so was excited to see the animals, especially the alligators. You can't even tell Amanda is 6 months pregnant!
2 comments:
Isabella is precious!! I bet you are a little nervous about swim lessons, but I did see an email the other day about 6 month babies learning to float in a pool if they fell in. It was really neat-I'll forward it to you! Hope your summer is going great. I can't believe Isabella is almost one year old in July--time does fly!!
Hey Heather! So fun to hear that Isabella is starting swim lessons. I have already starting thinking about when I would like Harper to start. I would love to hear how it goes for you guys. Hope you're enjoying your summer!
Nicki
Post a Comment