I was giving Isabella a bath the other night and she kept talking away, so I got my camera out and caught her in action. Here's a peak at what she's saying these days. Instead of uh-oh, it's more like uhuhuhuh-oh. That's the latest word she's said, other than mama, dada, bubu, and just babbling. Bath-time has become quite and adventure. She wants to constantly stand up in it all the time! I cannot get her to sit down. Finally I decided to get her a bath mat so she won't slip and just let her do what she wants. It makes bath-time much more enjoyable for both of us. Since she's standing up, she's figured out she can pick her foot up and splash all over the place. She's very good at it. I'm usually soaked by the time it's all over with. I never used a seat when I first put her in there, so no going back now. :)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This vidoe of Bella talking is too cute! I cannot believe she will be one next month! Time flies! Love Ya
I must say that while she is standing up holding her ball, she is saying "Gigi" but it comes out "Geegee". I know she's saying my name 'cause she missed me today. So adorable and beautiful. She is soooo smart. Love you, Mom/Gigi
Post a Comment