Friday, June 13, 2008

Today's Thoughts

Well, I finally added a playlist to my blog. I love David Cook and Brooke White from this season's American Idol. They were my favorites. I can't tell you how happy I am that he won and not the other David! Sorry for you Archuletta fans, but Cook was definetly the right choice. Although I'm not Catholic, I love Brooke's "Let It Be" rendition. It's so beautiful to listen to. Peter's got a huge cd collection and one of my favorites of his is Lionel Richie cd. So I had to add him to my list. And Martina's song "In My Daughter's Eyes" is a tear-jerker for sure. I love the song, but I can't listen to all of it without crying so I usually just stop it halfway before the tears come. She is an all-time favorite too.

On another note, I never knew the cartoon Bob the Builder was so cute. I just happen to have it on when I gave Isabella her bottle and I caught her smiling through her drinking it. She loved that show! She started laughing at some of the characters. I've never seen an episode in my life until yesterday. I must say it's really a cute cartoon. She was having a lot of fun the other day playing with Wade's monster truck next door. And she plays with Tessa's cars and trucks. Future tom boy? I'm sticking to future gymnast or swimmer. She's still doing the splits everywhere, especially in the bathtub.

Here's a shot or two of her 11 month picture for her scrapbook. She's constantly got her hands in her mouth. More teeth? She mostly plays with her tongue. She tries to pull it out. I guess she's just exploring that body part for now. She's had her thumb in her ear for a few weeks now too. At least it's not in the nose I guess. She's also pulling locks of hair out of her head when she drinks her bottle. I found a clump in her hand yesterday. Freaked me out! I guess I'll save that for her scrapbook too. :)

No comments: