Peter and I had Tessa yesterday while Amanda was at the hospital. She and Isabella played in Isabella's water park on the deck. They had fun in their "birthday suit". It was cute watching them play. They always have fun together. Every time Isabella sees Tessa she squeals and laughs ready to be chased or chase her. I love watching them play.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Isabella's Milestone
Ok, I am really freaked out by Isabella walking now. I wouldn't say she's a "walker" yet, because she still loves to crawl, but she's really loving this new walking thing. I was talking to my friend Krista on the phone today and Isabella walked right past me all the way through the kitchen into the dining room. It was so strange to see that! She's still my little baby and I'm soooooo not used to seeing her walk around. I'm happy for her though. She's getting to be so big. Here's a video of her walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Every time I see Isabella walking I cannot believe it! She is getting to be such a big girl! Thanks so much for keeping Tessa for us! She had such a great time and loves you guys more than you know! Love you!
Amanda
Post a Comment