Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Climber

Ok, totally disregard the statement I made earlier about Isabella not being a walker. She is so much the walker she can't stand it. I haven't seen her crawl at all the last couple of days. Walking is her new favorite toy! I picked her up from the nursery today and the worker told me she was a climber. I knew that already by her climbing experiences at home. (check out the pics) I watched her in the nursery before she saw me and she was climbing all over the little seats. This was the first Sunday she actually did not cry. I was so happy for her! The separation anxiety has been quite a challenge the past couple of months. I'm hoping after this morning she's good to go with being there.

At one point she had both feet in the red cart. Holding on to the couch for dear life.


Here she managed to climb on top of the ottoman to watch the Wiggles. I sure hope her eyesight doesn't go bad at 1 years old! By the way, if anyone has a good remedy for getting the Wiggles music out of your head when you go to bed, please let me know! Ugghh!

No comments: