Monday, July 21, 2008
Prayer Request
I just got home from the hospital where mom is staying. She spent the night there last night. Yesterday she passed out during her church service and she was having chest pains. Her vision went in and out and she knew something was very wrong. The doctors are doing many tests on her and have not found anything yet. This morning they did a stress test to see if something shows up there. Please pray that the doctors will find what may be wrong and that it would be easily treatable. Hopefully she will be coming home today. Thank you! Love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for all the prayers. I am a pretty tough Mom, so everything will be okay. Take care of your precious family and my baby Isabella. I pray for God's blessings on you every day. I love you all. Mom
Post a Comment