I'm so glad mom keeps Isabella. Let me rephrase that, I'm so blessed and so very thankful that mom keeps Isabella! One of the highlights I get to hear about is how she and Tessa get to play together all the time. At Amanda's shower for Harrison they both wanted in the double stroller. All they wanted to do was ride around in circles in the house. Isabella was ready for bed as you can tell. They are so cute playing together. One follows the other and then they take turns who's the leader. Usually Isabella follows Tessa everywhere. I'm so glad they're close in age. I know they'll be best buddies as they get bigger.
While mom kept her yesterday she got to eat oreos. One of my favorite cookies! Peter and I both love them. I guess she's a chocolate lover like me. Here's a before and after picture before mom had to give her a nice long bath and wash all the cookie off her. Thanks mom for taking such good care of my baby! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment