Ok, so I finally made it to get Isabella's pictures taken. I picked a last minute place, Sears, and I really didn't care much for their service. I probably will not be back there again. We waited forever and they were so short handed. I'm thinking "Why would you book so many people if you don't have enough workers to help them?" Not a happy camper. Oh well, I got a few shots that weren't so bad. She of course, never smiles when I want her too. I guess I need to teach her the "show me your teeth" trick for the next photo shoot. Anyway, here's what I got.
No smile, then a teeny weeny crack of a smile:


Dad put some old photos of Amanda and me in our birthday cards this year. Here's a few of my favorites. I can really see Isabella in a lot of the ones of me. Especially the one where I'm sitting on the basketball. She makes that same face a lot. I love my old baby pictures.
Don't ya just love the huge eyes in this one. I was smaller than Amanda when we were babies. She always had so much more hair than I did. Not fair!



1 comment:
I can definitely see Isabella in your pictures. It's always fun to look back at your pictures and see how much they look like you.
Post a Comment