Monday, December 8, 2008

Girls Night Out

Saturday night Debbie kept Isabella for me so I could go out with the girls for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Peter had a function late at the zoo so I figured this might be a good time to hang out with my girlfriends. We had a great time! I hadn't seen some of them in soooo long! Everyone that went was Amanda (& little Harrison!), Melissa, Shannon, Amanda, Adrienne, and Ashley. We all met up and headed to Green Hills. It was over an hour wait for a table, but the food was so good, it was worth it. Thanks to Shannon and I for killing a bug on our table, we got 2 free cheesecakes for dessert! Bugs: gross! Cheesecake: yummy! If you go there soon, you've got to get the Peppermint Cheesecake. It's their special and newest dessert. You won't regret it.



This was Debbie and Is playing before I left that night. She's playing with her farm animals.


This is me and Adrienne.



Here's all the girls together in a group shot.



This is me and Amanda. We used to go to Word of Life together.


Amanda, Melissa, and Shannon.


We're just playing around. She's very cuddly and loves her mommy!!

No comments: