Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Update this week
So far, this week has been going great. We found out today that Peter does NOT have pneumonia! Thanks goodness. He's got a good case of bronchitis. He felt so bad Monday that he went to the doctor Tuesday morning first thing. He had his lungs x-rayed and had blood drawn. He would never have had blood drawn unless he felt really really bad! So good news there. Isabella is all healthy now. We're staying home from church tonight because Peter's recovering and Isabella was up at 4:30am this morning. Didn't think she'd make it until we got home from church tonight. And I'd love to get in bed early myself. I'm hoping I don't lose my voice tomorrow. It started in my chest yesterday and I woke up this morning talking in and out of my normal voice. I guess it's a movie day if I can't talk. Darn! :) Anyway, I hope everyone takes good care of themselves this winter. There's lots of yucky viruses out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment