Tomorrow I officially start back work for the rest of the school year. I guess I'm looking forward to Spring Break now! I love what I do, but I sure do love being home with Isabella and Peter too. I'll try to keep up with my posts, but we'll see. I'll also have a student teacher with me until March so that's exciting to look forward to.
Well, this Christmas was so much fun with Isabella. She's really coming alive with her personality and expressions. She woke up Christmas morning about 7:00am and we headed upstairs where Santa left her a train table and her Gigi gave her the 50's diner kitchen. She loved them both as you can see here.


These first few pictures are at my dad's house celebrating with everybody. Me, Peter, and Is hanging out. And then Isabella, Tessa, Logan, and Evan at Isabella's new table and chairs. Can you tell they're all having fun?



This is at my brother-in-laws house. The kids Alec, Is, Mattie, Mary and Matthew were singing "Rolling Down the Sandhills" to get Isabella in a group picture smiling. She LOVES that song from the Wiggles! She finally is able to say the "Weeeee" part at the end except she says "Eeeeee" instead. So cute!

This is also one of her favorite gifts. A Bitty Baby high chair from Aunt Stephanie. She loved it!

This video was from today. She's gotten into Mickey's Playhouse show and loves that song "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog". I caught her dancing to the music. The Disney Playhouse Live is coming to the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in case anyone was interested this March. Hope you enjoy her dancing. Looks like she may be a little tap girl or ba llet? What do ya think?
Well, this Christmas was so much fun with Isabella. She's really coming alive with her personality and expressions. She woke up Christmas morning about 7:00am and we headed upstairs where Santa left her a train table and her Gigi gave her the 50's diner kitchen. She loved them both as you can see here.
These first few pictures are at my dad's house celebrating with everybody. Me, Peter, and Is hanging out. And then Isabella, Tessa, Logan, and Evan at Isabella's new table and chairs. Can you tell they're all having fun?
This is at my brother-in-laws house. The kids Alec, Is, Mattie, Mary and Matthew were singing "Rolling Down the Sandhills" to get Isabella in a group picture smiling. She LOVES that song from the Wiggles! She finally is able to say the "Weeeee" part at the end except she says "Eeeeee" instead. So cute!
This is also one of her favorite gifts. A Bitty Baby high chair from Aunt Stephanie. She loved it!
This video was from today. She's gotten into Mickey's Playhouse show and loves that song "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog". I caught her dancing to the music. The Disney Playhouse Live is coming to the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in case anyone was interested this March. Hope you enjoy her dancing. Looks like she may be a little tap girl or ba llet? What do ya think?
Since the last couple of days have been pretty nice we went to Ridgetop park and had some fun. We could not get the "poo" out of her mouth! We tried several times, but she wasn't giving it up. She had fun playing in the leaves and running around everywhere.
As for the New Year, I've been getting into reading the Karen Kingsbury books. So far I've read 3 and working on my 4th. I love them! I guess what I love most is that the characters go through so much in their lives and it shows how God's grace covers them through all their hardships and trials and how the only thing they can depend on is God. They realize their need for Christ and their need for Him to change them from the inside out. That's what our church's ladies group is called "Inside Out". That's really what shows others you're a true Christian. The changes made on the inside show up on the outside. The other things I've been doing lately is praying for mine and Peter's future, his thoughts of going back to school, what church God wants us to plant ourselves in. Lots of things going on right now. It's exciting to see what God has in store for us. I know everything will work out perfectly. Happy New Year to everybody!
4 comments:
I just love my dancin' baby girl!!! She is such a happy little one!
Heather!
I am SO sorry that I haven't returned your phone calls. We were out of town for Christmas and now Maggie and Josh are both pretty sick. I am sad that we couldn't get the girls together over break, but we will have to do that soon! I will give you a buzz in the next couple of days!
Love,
alison
Heff - I have read EVERY Karen Kingsbury series except for the very last book of the very last series. Are they not the BEST???? I don't want them to end!!!
Hey sis! I loved this blog...getting to see Is and her Christmas, her dancing, and playing at the park! She is such a joy and I love her to pieces! We have been and will continue to be praying for you guys for the right church and school choices for Peter! Funny thing...God had already figured it out for you. In His timing.....Love you!
Post a Comment