I'm so ready for FALL! I love this time of year. The smells, cool breeze, chili, warm blankets, fireplaces, pumpkin scented candles, leaves changing colors, and everything about it! It feels refreshing I guess after a hot summer. I can hardly believe it's the middle of October now. Time sure does fly by so fast! Today Isabella turned 15 months old. Poor thing has had a fever since yesterday morning. I feel so sorry for her. She rarely gets sick so when she does it's not fun. She's a trooper though. Her fever got up to 104.4 in the early morning hours this morning which really made me nervous. Thankfully it broke pretty quick after some Motrin. I think she's been fever free since this afternoon but we won't be making it to church in the morning. A couple of weeks ago I was working in the nursery and took a few more pictures of Isabella and her friends. I posted a couple below. I just can't believe she's already 15 months old! She repeats a lot of what I say. The only animal sound she says is "Quack Quack" so I decided that's what she'll be for Halloween this year. I got the costume in this week and it's adorable. I just hope she'll keep the hat part on. She's saying "daddy", "car", "quack quack" and "puppy dog" really good now. Probably no one would really understand her on the last two except me and Peter. It's funny how you learn their language. Her Gram Gram got her this chair she's kept at her house last week. She loves it. Since it's supposed to be Fall, yet still almost 90 degrees we had popcicles the other day outside. It was gorgeous and she loves popcicles. As you can tell.


I visited my friend Adrienne the other day. I miss her. I feel like we don't see each other as much as we used to. She and Jeremiah are going to a different church than we are now and we're used to seeing each other at least 2-3 times a week. So, I had a Saturday to visit her and Isabella and Jackson played together for a while. Adrienne tells Jackson "You be sweet to Isabella, she's your future wife." She's so funny. Ever since I was pregnant knowing it was a girl, she claimed her for Jackson. It looks like in these pictures that he's putting his arm around her. (which she doesn't look too thrilled about it) It's so funny. The two of them are so opposite. Isabella is as gentle as a little girl should be and Jackson is picking up cars and turning them over like it is nothing, ramming the car into Isabella, and just a rough little boy. Needless to say, between toddler watching and talking, we usually don't have an uninterrupted conversation. But that's ok, I just love the chances I have to get together. You're the best friend a girl could have Adrienne! I love you to pieces.
The last thing I wanted to post for now is about Peter and his job. He works all the time, but one of the cool things about working there is he gets up close and personal with some favorite animals. Here's an event he managed the other night. He got to visit with a clouded leopard, a flamingo, albino kangaroo (no picture of that one), and a bunch more that were there. Those animals are from the Columbus, OH zoo. They volunteered to bring them to the event. Pretty cool I'd say.
No comments:
Post a Comment